Last updated: Thursday 22nd February 2018
www.weather-challenge.com and the Weather Challenge iPhone app and the Weather Challenge Android app are services operated by Reality Games Ltd („We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08983817 and have our registered office: Reality Games Ltd, Office 212 15 Ingestre Place, Soho W1F 0JH London Great Britain. We are a Limited Company.
Reality Games (London) Ltd („We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Zbigniew Woznowski.
Weather Challenge built the Weather Challenge app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Weather Challenge at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
– Google Play Services
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our services, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information, and when you report a problem with our services.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
– Details of your visits to our services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
– To facilitate our Service;
– To provide the Service on our behalf;
– To perform Service-related services; or
– To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To carry out traffic and application usage analysis.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone] or in order to carry out usage, traffic analysis.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Reality Games or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may occasionally send and receive small packets of data to your phone to ascertain the quality of your mobile network. We do this through a separate measurement mechanism which respects your privacy. We do NOT look at your app usage or your specific network traffic.
The information we collect in this way is aggregated and provided to our partners for the sole purpose of understanding and improving network performance and customer experience. If you have any questions with regards to the nature of the information collected and how it is used, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, after considering the above information, you do not want to the collection and processing of such network performance and customer experience data, please adjust your permissions or remove the application from your device.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of L10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our services, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using our services.